- Compiles without errors.
- Links without any symbols missing.
- SSH Server example functional.
- SSH Client example functional.
- Create a pull request for arduino-esp32 to make minor fixes and allow this library to compile (done, but needs to be re-done on the upstream esp-idf repository).
- Make the source tree release-clean (complete).
- Push to GitHub (done, version 0.2.0 pushed on 25th April 2020).
- Publish on the Arduino library list (complete).
Bugs to be squashed
- SSH server does not listen on IPv6 addresses, only IPv4 addresses (done, example listened on IPv4 address 0.0.0.0 by default, so supplied a parameter to permit both IPv4 and IPv6).
- Timeout when SSH client attempts connection to server over a routed TCP/IP connection (no longer an issue).
The library and source code are available on GitHub in the LibSSH-ESP32 project. More details will be posted here when available.